IT Fan Art Contest
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this Contest, all you need to do is create your original artwork, then post on your preferred social media platform using #ITFanArtUK.
- Instagram. By logging into your account on Instagram and posting your Artwork along with the Required Tag.
- Twitter. By logging into your account on Twitter and Tweeting your Artwork along with the Required Tag.
- Tumblr. By logging into your account on Tumblr and posting your Artwork along with the Required Tag.
- Facebook. By logging into your account on Facebook, finding the official Contest announcement post on Gamesradar+ and Total Film channels, available at https://www.facebook.com/gamesradarplus/posts/10155037369183095 and https://www.facebook.com/totalfilm/posts/10155906073412214, and posting a comment on the Contest Post that includes your Artwork and the Required Tag.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The contest is open from 18th August 2017 until midnight (BST) on 15th September 2017. The winner will be chosen by director Andy Muschietti and announced by 25th September 2017.
- Contest is open to UK residents only.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Entrants must submit original art that follow the provided brief. No copyrighted material may be used. Not complying to these conditions might result in exclusion from the contest. As clarification, an Entry may reference the Film or depict images from the Film (the “Film Content”), but may not include any depiction of or image, quote or other content from the novel entitled IT by Stephen King or the television miniseries entitled IT (1990). For example, the Artwork may depict characters from the Film, but the Artwork must not depict any actor or actress that portrayed such character in the aforementioned miniseries. Any depiction of the Film Content permitted by this provision is allowed solely for use by the Entrant for entry into the Competition and may only be used in a positive and non-disparaging manner.
- By entering the competition, you give Warner Bros. Pictures and Gamesradar+/Total Film exclusive right to use your work non-commercially to promote the film.
- We reserve the right to ask the winning entrant to modify their final work.
- Limit one entry per person and per day per social-media platform, provided that each entry must include a materially different piece of artwork (as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion).
- The contents of your entry do not reflect the opinion of Warner Bros. Pictures. Responsibility for the information and views expressed in the artwork lies entirely with the author(s)
- Dates of travel are Thursday 17th – Sunday 20th May 2018.
- Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Both winner and guest must be 18 years or over.
- Hotel is based on two people sharing one room.
- The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
- Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
- Winner and his/her guest are responsible for and must have valid (e)passports and applicable visas/permissions.
- Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if applicable.
- The United States requires that travellers entering the US under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) must hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.
- Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
- Except for the one guest permitted as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros. which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.